Scroll down below to read more information about Trapped in Tahoe and our services.
Trapped in Tahoe welcomes all ages. For our more scary rooms we leave participation up to the discretion of the parents. Please note that if you are booking a private room you must select the total number of tickets available for the room, not the total number of participants to ensure your room is private.
Scroll down below to the terms & conditions for Trapped in Tahoe.
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Trapped in Tahoe (“Escape Room Owner”) or Licensee (”Venue Owner”). Trapped in Tahoe Owner / Venue Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss, damage however caused while in the venue, location or place related to Trapped in Tahoe Game (“Site”) nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of Trapped in Tahoe Game. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Trapped in Tahoe management’s discretion. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
(1) You have expressly agreed to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access to Trapped in Tahoe Games at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Trapped in Tahoe Owner / Venue Owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of Trapped in Tahoe Games. Trapped in Tahoe Owner / Venue Owner does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed on the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waive the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages derive from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
(2) All items including but not limited to your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property, shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, Trapped in Tahoe Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings either within the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal belongings shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with Trapped in Tahoe Business.
(3) To the fullest extend permissible by applicable law; Trapped in Tahoe Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, thread, safety and/or protection for Trapped in Tahoe Game. You shall be solely responsible for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy, health condition, while you participate in Trapped in Tahoe Games..
(4) You undertake to behave, conduct, perform, carry out, execute, achieve and complete Trapped in Tahoe Game in accordance to the instruction, command and rules specified by Trapped in Tahoe Owner / Venue Owner failing which Trapped in Tahoe Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(5) You shall not be allowed to record, capture or snap any photograph, video, film, tape, audio recording whatsoever before, during and after Trapped in Tahoe Games save and except with the explicit permission of Trapped in Tahoe Owner / Venue Owner.
(6) You undertake not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous object into the Site including but not limited to sharp object, explosive items, weapon or item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors on the Site.
(7) You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
(8) Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
(9) The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Trapped in Tahoe. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Trapped in Tahoe and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
(10) All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these terms and conditions.
(11)Trapped in Tahoe recommends teams to arrive on time. The 60 minute timer will start running as per the allocated time schedule.
(12) Due to the nature of the game no recordings can be taken inside the room.
(13)Trapped in Tahoe expects asks that visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public. We want everyone to be able to experience the fun!
(14)Trapped in Tahoe is entitled to charge the guests for any damage, which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
(15) While you are at our premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behavior, and cooperate with our employees having security responsibilities.
(16)Trapped in Tahoe doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees.
(17) Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
(18) You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By submitting an Online Booking Form you warrant to Trapped in Tahoe that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
(19) A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late 15 minutes or more from the start time of the room. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable.
(20) Bookings can be made online on Trapped in Tahoe website, via phone, email or in person.
(21) Any major credit or debit card is accepted to settle the payment.
(22) Full payment is required at the time of booking.
(23) Children age of between 9- 15 has to be accompanied at least by 1 adult per game.
(24) Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance for full refund.